Immigration Services



A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa. Whether you want to come to the U.S. temporarily or permanently, we can help you obtain the type of visa that suits your purpose for coming to the U.S.

Family-Based Immigration

green card

If you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident ("LPR"), you may be able to petition for certain family members, including fiancé(e)s. If you were the abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen or LPR, we can help you to obtain a green card too.

Employment-Based Immigration

work permit, H-1B, EB-1, EB-2

Employment-based immigration is divided into five preference categories. If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience, you may be able to obtain permanent residence through your employment.



Are you in the United States seeking protection because you have suffered persecution or fear that you will suffer persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion? If so, we can help you.

U Visas

u visa

Are you the victim of a crime who has suffered mental or physical abuse and has been helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity? If so, we may be able to help you obtain a U visa.

Find out more

Citizenship and Naturalization


If you were born outside of the United States, you may be a U.S. citizen at birth if one or both of your parents were U.S. citizens at the time of your birth. If you were not a U.S. citizen at birth, you may be eligible to become a citizen through naturalization. 

Contact Us Today for Professional Immigration Services

Contact us for a consultation if you would like help with an immigration matter. We will provide you with courteous and prompt service.

Wilkens Law, LLC

7730 N. Union Blvd., Suite 203, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

(719) 527-9300



8:30 am – 5:00 pm


8:30 am – 5:00 pm


8:30 am – 5:00 pm


8:30 am – 5:00 pm


8:30 am – 4:00 pm


By Appointment